We are posting links to documents that explore solutions and models related to the Jewish day school affordability issue in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area).
- Ontario Human Rights Commission — Guidelines on accessible education
- Ontario Human Rights Commission — The opportunity to succeed: Achieving barrier-free education for students with disabilities
- Ontario Human Rights Commission — Accommodating students with disabilities – Roles and responsibilities (fact sheet)
- Koschitzky Centre for Jewish Education Strategic Plan 2015-2020 Draft Plan
- UJA Federation’s Strategic Plan 2015 (see page 12, “Maintaining Toronto’s position as a leader in Jewish education”)
- Jewish Day-School Growth in Toronto: Freeing Policy and Research from the Constraints of Conventional Sociological Wisdom